5 Things You Should Never Put on a Credit Card
5 Things You Should Never Put on a Credit Card:
1. College tuition—instead try low-interest loans, seek out scholarships or grants, and work part-time.
2. Taxes—in addition to your card’s standard interest rate, the payment processors collect a fee of up to 2.35% of the payment.
3. A big wedding—saving for a wedding is much better than returning to a mountain of debt after the honeymoon.
4. Vacations—camping, staying in hostels, and visiting nearby friends or family is a way to take a vacation within your means. Save up a little each month to finance your dream vacation.
5. Medical bills—before handing over the plastic, try to negotiate to lower the costs; additionally often times costs can be put on a payment plan with little or no interest.